IT Training in Central London
Aligning IT with business
Aligning the skills of technical teams is like continuously hitting a moving target.
Recent outstanding demand has require a new specialist arm of Acumen, devoted specifically to the needs of project teams using Microsoft Project and Project Server.
Microsoft Project 2013 Training Courses
Microsoft Project 2013 training is now available as either group or one-to-one courses in London or anywhere in the world via Acumen's
unique mentored Microsoft Project 2013 CATALYST training approach.
All Microsoft Project 2013 training solutions include individual mentoring for each delegate by MCTS qualified Microsoft Project specialists – before and after the Microsoft Project 2013 course.
Pre-course mentoring develops the understanding of how the Microsoft Project 2013 training will improve the delegates’ day to day tasks, familiarise delegates with the overall layout and functionality of the new Microsoft Project 2013 user interface and specifically allows them to think before the training about which functionality will deliver the most business value.
The Microsoft Project 2013 CATALYST training solutions also continue the mentoring after the course by assisting each delegate to complete their personal Action Plan - embedding the new skills and ensuring that the business value envisaged before the Microsoft Project 2013 training is permanent.
To discuss how
the unique Acumen Microsoft Project 2013 CATALYST training approach can help your organisation's migration to Microsoft Project 2013 contact an Acumen EPM Microsoft Project 2013 Training Consultant.
MCTS & MCITP IT Training Courses
- MCITP Enterprise Project Management with Microsoft Office Project Server 2010
- MCITP Enterprise Project Management with Microsoft Office Project Server 2007
- MCTS Managing Projects using Microsoft Project 2007
- MCTS Microsoft Project 2010, Managing Projects
- ISEB Foundation Certificate in Green IT
- CompTIA Strata Green IT Certificate
- MCITP Enterprise Administrator: Windows Server 2008
- MCITP Server Administrator: Windows Server 2008
- MCTS SQL Server 2005
- PRINCE2 and Project Management in IT
- Customer Care in IT
- MCTS Web Applications
- ITIL and Service Management in IT
- Supervision, Management and Leadership in IT
- MCTS SQL Server 2005 Business Intelligence
- ALM, UML and XML
- MCTS Windows Vista, Configuration
- MCPD Web Developer 3.5
- MCPD Windows Developer 3.5
- MCPD Enterprise Applications Developer
- MCITP Database Administrator
- MCITP Database Developer
- MCITP Business Intelligence Developer
- MCITP Enterprise Support Technician
- MCSE Windows Server 2003
- Oracle 10g OCA